Archive

Posts Tagged ‘Kalinganagar’

Phase-I of Kalinganagar project to commission by 2014

November 28, 2012 Leave a comment

Tata's Kalinganagar ProjectTata Steel is likely to commission phase I of Kalinganagar project by August 2014. The company is setting up a six million tpa greenfield steel project in Odisha. The phase I of the project with three million tpa capacity will entail an investment of around Rs 25,000 crore.

In addition to this, Tata Steel also plans to introduce two more new industrial park projects at Gopalpur, first is bar mill and the second one is ferroalloys plant. Tata steel will invest Rs 1,000 crore on both the projects. The ferroalloys plant will have capacity of 50,000 tonne per annum with an investment of around Rs 200 to 250 crore whereas the bar mills project will require an investment of around Rs 750 to Rs 800 crore. However, the company seeks coastal regulatory zone nod for both the projects.

Visa Steel, SunCoke Energy to form JV

November 23, 2012 Leave a comment

VISA Steel and SunCoke Energy, Inc have signed agreements to form a coke-making JV in India.

SunCoke Energy will invest approximately Rs 368 crore to acquire a 49 per cent stake in the JV while VISA Steel will hold the remaining 51 per cent. The JV, which will be unlevered at closing, will be comprised of VISA Steel’s existing 4,00,000 tpa heat recovery coke plant and associated steam generation units at Kalinganagar in Odisha. The transaction is expected to close in the first quarter of 2013, subject to customary conditions, including approval from VISA Steel shareholders.

ProjexWorld

NewsnViews on Project Investment

PROJEX NEWS

Latest News on Projects Investment in India!!!!

Odisha Business' Blog

Explore the Investment Opportunities in Odisha

%d bloggers like this: